Are you a Life Science Graduate? Here’s your chance to experience a hands on experience to do real time projects.
What You Gain from our Medical Coding Internship Program
- Explore Medical Coding Environment: One of the main objectives of a program like this is to experience the real time environment in and out of work.
- Learn from senior leaders: Working with them, you’ll learn about the industry and medical coding.
- Mentoring: You’ll have a TL to guide and support you on your project during your stay to help your professional development.
- Hands-On Experience: You’ll be able to apply your skills and knowledge to your assigned tasks. This experience will ease your entry into your work life once you graduate.
- Training workshops: There may be opportunities for you to participate in some of the training programs to improve your knowledge and skill set.
- Fun after work: It’s not only work, Interns would have activities related to the Personality Development which would help candidates while onboarding for a Job.